One of the things I love most about Twitter is that it forces you to get to the point quickly. You only have 140 characters to communicate an idea that could need five pages to explain. However, oftentimes these short one or two sentence ideas can be just as powerful.
There’s a lot to learn when it comes to discovering your divine design. However, there are some universal principles that only take up 140 characters. Here are a few of my favorites:
● Embrace the unknown. Doing so will create the atmosphere that is ripe for personal transformation.
● There's only one you. Why waste time trying to be someone else? Just BE you.)
● Every transition requires three things: faith, courage, and conviction.
● Don't waste time going after things that you're not passionate about. Invest your life into doing what you love.
● Your divine design is God's handiwork made with a specific purpose to fulfill a great destiny. Don't underestimate your potential.
● It's your responsibility to be a good steward of your divine design. Maximize your gifts and live in your full potential.
● Saying that there's no more room to improve is the first sign that there's plenty of room to improve.
● People talk about leaving a legacy. If you want to leave one, make sure you're living one every day.
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t want to live a life of meaning, significance, and abundance. If you’re feeling a sense that you’re being called in a particular direction, I hope these principles will help guide you.
If you had to communicate something about your divine design in less than 140 characters, what would you say?