[vimeo id="92256197"] For all you who are as obsessed with learning about leadership as I am – here’s a few great inspirational quotes that will encourage the way you lead in your organization. Some of these are my own and others are from other inspirational people. Either way, the end goal here is to encourage you in your leadership.
Here we go:
- Leaders don't see a vision. Leaders hear a vision. Leaders hear life. Leaders hear other people. Be an intentional listener!
- Here’s one by Nelson Mandela. "It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Inspiration is the spark for your adventure, but it's passion for the cause that keeps you committed.
- If your personal mission is about reaching others, you're headed in the right direction. If it's only about you, it's time to adjust course.
- Building relationships is the most important thing you can do in your life. Your true net worth is in your network of healthy relationships.
- A quote by Jim Collins, “Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline.”
- Cultivating personal disciplines into every area of your life is essential for effective living. Manage your life and it won’t manage you.
- Safe people are the ones who tell you the hard truths about yourself in a way that feels deeply encouraging.
- Then finally a quote by Harvey Firestone, “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.”
- It is impossible to know the potential of an organization unless you know the potential of its people.
I hope these quotes have encouraged you today to live with a new sense of empowerment and effectiveness. There are many other quotes out there that are great. In fact, what would you add to this list? What’s your favorite leadership quote and why?
I’d love to hear from you – have a great day!